Please do follow my new account so we can still be in touch.
A free font, HyperLegible from the Braille institue. https://www.brailleinstitute.org/freefont for those with poor vision and to be unambiguous
#KDETip: Find things easily in a crowded folder with Dolphin's filter bar.
1. Hold down [Ctrl] and press [i] (also "Tools" > "Show Filter Bar" from the menus)
2. Type some letters of the name of the file
4. Profit! 💡
Plasma 5.20, by all accounts a massive release, is here. Plasma 5.20 comes with tons of new features and improvements which will make your Plasma desktop experience easier, smoother and more fun.
Column Release 0.13.0
[0.13.0] - 2020-09-13
- Authentication module has been made separate
- Creation of users with username and/or email
- Logging in with session keys as per buddy-auth
- Checking if user is logged in
- Primitives for ACL / RBAC using set - Thanks to Ragulkanth
- Interceptor for authenticated routes
Actually KDE runs better on FreeBSD than Arch, dunno why though
Big Tech is the malady. Decentralization is the antidote.
Decentralize, and the advertizing model breaks down. Celebrities turn into mere jerks with over-inflated opinions of themselves. Facebook can only profit if it has billions of users locked in to its walled garden. Without centralization, existential threats become paper tigers.
Hi Fediverse 👋
to break the quietness of this account, here's a quick news flash:
- We added a list with Zoom alternatives 🤙
- We replaced some entries on "Bubbling under" 🔧
- We added Cryptpad to the Doodle list as it has a poll feature 🗒️
- Our DRM article has images now 🙃
- We have an Audible list in the pipeline 🎧
Thanks to @uniq for the nudge to write this! 😊👍
#introductions Researching new ways to write software that make it easier for newcomers to understand rather than for insiders to maintain. Build easy, reward curiosity, encourage lots of forks, delete unused features, more antifragile society. http://akkartik.name/about
Current project: Mu, a hobbyist computer that rewards curiosity. Starts from x86, getting to a HLL with as little code as possible. https://github.com/akkartik/mu
"Bicycles for the mind have to be see-through", http://akkartik.name/akkartik-convivial-20200515.pdf
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!