I wonder if there is a name for when computer scientists discover things people, for example, in gender studies published widely about for the last half-century and they still insist on not having a single citation from the field.
Method conservatism? How could this be changed?


· Mastodon Twitter Crossposter · 0 · 0 · 0
Sign in to participate in the conversation

Generalistic and moderated instance. All opinions are welcome, but hate speeches are prohibited. Users who don't respect rules will be silenced or suspended, depending on the violation severity.