"How R-Type Was De-Made For The Game Boy, Before Demakes Were A Thing"
(@nintendolife interview with @IamXERO about the GB port of R-Type)
People can now use emojis at URLS.
One more reminder that I will be teaching a two hour course tonight at SLUG. https://phxlinux.org/index.php/meetings/20-plug-security/215-plug-security-meeting-18th-piratebox-and-active-shooter-situations.html
We will be discussing how to get started with a pirate box mesh network and also cover some tips on active shooter situations and terrorism. Open to the public and free to attend.
I am launching my Patreon. I have been doing talks and creating content for over two years. Time to try to monetize my efforts.
1. Core 2 Duo is the pinnacle of processing.
2. ThinkPad aesthetic is laptop perfection.
4. All dogs go to heaven.
5. What you refer to as Linux is in fact GNU/Linux.
6. You are a valuable human being and should treat yourself like it.
7. Taking care of things and having respect is cool.
8. Be positive.
9. Drugs aren’t cool.
10. Getting educated is the best use of your time.
I do talks on security and have a horrible track record with social media because I don’t like social media but I guess I need to use it so people know I exist.
Generalistic and moderated instance. All opinions are welcome, but hate speeches are prohibited. Users who don't respect rules will be silenced or suspended, depending on the violation severity.