The café I’m at:
• has far too much tracking in their logotype
• horizontally squashes the sub-text
• uses a “ﬀ” ligature in coffee (“c o ﬀ e e”)
• is otherwise inconsistent in their typography
• they have decent coffee
• Internet works here
• no one else is inside (as it's a nice day)
• there’s a table way in the back that’s far away from the smokers outside; therefore, I can breathe
So I must continue to repress my designer snobishness. Somehow.
Generalistic and moderated instance. All opinions are welcome, but hate speeches are prohibited. Users who don't respect rules will be silenced or suspended, depending on the violation severity.