Please do follow my new account so we can still be in touch.
A free font, HyperLegible from the Braille institue. https://www.brailleinstitute.org/freefont for those with poor vision and to be unambiguous
#KDETip: Find things easily in a crowded folder with Dolphin's filter bar.
1. Hold down [Ctrl] and press [i] (also "Tools" > "Show Filter Bar" from the menus)
2. Type some letters of the name of the file
4. Profit! 💡
If you are using this https://launchpad.net/%7Ekubuntu-ppa/+archive/ubuntu/backports/+index?field.series_filter=focal then the update hasn't landed yet or might not land anytime soon.
Plasma 5.20, by all accounts a massive release, is here. Plasma 5.20 comes with tons of new features and improvements which will make your Plasma desktop experience easier, smoother and more fun.
Column Release 0.13.0
[0.13.0] - 2020-09-13
- Authentication module has been made separate
- Creation of users with username and/or email
- Logging in with session keys as per buddy-auth
- Checking if user is logged in
- Primitives for ACL / RBAC using set - Thanks to Ragulkanth
- Interceptor for authenticated routes
Sorry for the long delay, we have replied now.
Actually KDE runs better on FreeBSD than Arch, dunno why though
Big Tech is the malady. Decentralization is the antidote.
Decentralize, and the advertizing model breaks down. Celebrities turn into mere jerks with over-inflated opinions of themselves. Facebook can only profit if it has billions of users locked in to its walled garden. Without centralization, existential threats become paper tigers.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!