how to be a true programmer:
1. buy everything apple
2. accept only node and npm, everything else is not progressive enough
3. make a simple project weigh 200MB due to npm_modules
4. never release for android, target only iOS 10
5. if you have to release for desktop, use only electron
6. always include the latest web technologies, like React, Redux, Angular2
@adlA nice profile gif.
Hope you gals and guys following me don't mind the many #GodotEngine and other #FOSS (re)tweets I do every day :) https://twitter.com/Akien/status/963563496486129664
You put your function name in quotes and pass the arguments as arguments to the call function, weird syntax.
Me: Goddamn, why does my software suck? Why can't it just read and delete mail like a normal app? Why do I have to debug and fix basics still? Am I a terrible programmer?
Also me: OMG I can search half a million messages, find an important, personal message from 2002, and the latency on getting results back is mostly the network. I must be an awesome programmer!
Turns out, you can be both awesome and terrible at the same time.
CS student, I like computers, mythology, history, and learning new things! Favorite shows include: Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Office, and Mr. Robot.
Generalistic and moderated instance. All opinions are welcome, but hate speeches are prohibited. Users who don't respect rules will be silenced or suspended, depending on the violation severity.