Just released v3.0.0 of my data migration tool, UXDM. 🎉
Preparing the next major release of my data migration tool, UXDM. Not much left to do. 👏
"At 71, She’s Never Felt Pain or Anxiety"
Just finished watching #TheCircle. I liked it, but was left wondering where the rest of the story was.
A lot of developers and other team members can get understandably excited when planning a new project, and throw in tonnes of shiny features. I'm more a fan of the minimum viable product (MVP) approach.
I wrote a short article explaining how I see MVP, and why it's so important.
Root cause analysis:
1. I (don't remember, but assume that I) started an upgrade, but got distracted
2. the newly built containers sat there not bothering anyone
3. I was messing around with Docker and caused 'em to replace the existing ones without realising
4. the database wasn't migrated so the new containers didn't work
5. everything was broken and I didn't know how to fix it, had analysis paralysis and eventually gave up
Sooooo not great.
Everyone stop what you're doing and go to https://www.oreillyauto.com and type 121g into the parts search
Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised. #projectmanagement
There's been research recently indicating that password managers leak your passwords into memory as plaintext.
Do not let that stop you using them. They're better than the alternatives. 🔒👍
Generalistic and moderated instance. All opinions are welcome, but hate speeches are prohibited. Users who don't respect rules will be silenced or suspended, depending on the violation severity.